Slaley HallWeek 14 (Gold), 3 bedrooms sleeps 8 £4,500
The timeshare is a 3 bedroom detached chalet at De Vere Slaley Hall in Northumberland. The chalet has been recently refurbished and is completed to a very high standard with high quality fittings. It offers 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a sauna, a large open plan lounge area with balcony that has views to the north across Northumberland countryside, and a large kitchen-diner. Outside there is ample parking and the chalet is surrounded by grassed area. The chalet is available for a week early in April each year which normally coincides with the Easter holidays, and is a categorized as a gold week. De Vere Slaley Hall is aligned with RCI and also offers exchanges within its own extensive set of resorts within the UK.The resort itself contains a number of championship level golf courses which host major events, as well as a comprehensive range of outdoor pursuits such as clay pigeon shooting, paint ball, driving etc. The resort is a large country estate with numerous walks within magnificent countryside. The main hotel provides a very high standard of service with several restaurants and bars as well as a leisure centre with spa, gym and pool.
Slaley hall is located to the west of Newcastle, the major city in the North East of the UK. It is within 30 minutes of Newcastle International airport and the City of Newcastle itself. It is also within 40 minutes of the ancient city of Durham with its world famous cathedral and castle. Closer to Slaley are the vibrant market town of Hexham and the ancient roman village of Corbridge. Both offer a wide range of services and are only 10 minutes away by car.
Slaley Hall is an excellent base to explore the fantastic Northumberland countryside. This ranges from the remote and beautiful countryside to the north around Kielder, which has recently been awarded dark sky status, to the numerous castles and stately homes such as Alnwick, Bamburgh, Warkworth, etc and the sandy beaches of the the Northumbria coast line.There are a huge number of different places to visit which are described on the visit Northumbria website but include,
- Alnwick Castle and Gardens
- Kielde Forest, Country Park and Observatory
- Lindisfarne island via causeway
- Cragside house and estate
- Bamburgh and Seahouses coastal villages
- Wallington Country House
- Ashington Museum and Country Park
- Tynemouth Surfing
- Newcastle City and Museums
- Beamish Historic Country Park
- Durham City
The region offers an extensive set of places to visit that have provided great times for us over many years.Slaley Hall provides a high class home to come back to after a day exploring the region.
Finally Newcastle itself is a vibrant city offerings all the amenities a City can offer from high class shopping, theatre, museums, sport, etc to restaurants and bars.
Enquire About this Timeshare Resale
These images are of the whole resort and may not represent the week for sale.
* Please note: "Seller's Description" and / or any images have been provided by the seller of this item. Worldwide Timeshare Hypermarket will endeavour to ensure that any details provided are correct however can not guarantee their accuracy.The Seller's Description and / or any images should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact as the information does not constitute any part of an offer or contract. For more information please speak to one of our consultants.